Dear Valued Clients,
We hope that you are staying healthy and safe in these uncertain times. While we know that information is quickly changing, we want to reassure you that Pest Solutions is closely monitoring the situation and following the guidelines of the CDC and local health authorities to ensure we have the right plans and resources in place to safeguard the health and well-being of our clients and team.
According to the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the pest control industry is on the list of "Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers" to help in protecting our community's public health and safety. And, as such, we are committed to responding and adapting to the changing climate. Pest Solutions will remain open to serve our community so that we can continue to provide top quality service to protect your family and home. Now, more than ever, we value your referral if you have a neighbor, friend, or family member who needs pest control, please refer us.
Here are safety precautions our team has implemented:
- We will continue to be diligent in cleaning and will frequently wipe down and/or spray "high-touched" areas and equipment.
- We will remain vigilant in practicing regular hand washing and disinfecting service tools and equipment. We encourage that our team and clients be diligent with hygiene.
- All employees will continue to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- To avoid exposure to customers and fellow co-workers, we are encouraging our team and clients, including their children, to stay at home and seek medical attention if they experience any symptoms.
- As of now, we will be servicing exterior areas only. We will assess and adjust on a case-by-case basis.
We are also requesting your assistance in taking precautions with the following steps:
- Washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Covering the mouth and nose with the inside of the elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects.
- Practicing safe distancing, and especially, avoiding close contact with people who are elderly, have immunodeficiency, and/or sick. This will prevent the spread to those who are most vulnerable.
We thank you for your business and continued support. Please feel free to call us at 800-681-5141 with any questions or concerns.
For more information from the CISA, please click here.
President, Pest Solutions Termite & Pest Control